Our client is one of the leading contract manufacturer company, which has several productional plants in numerous countries. They actively support several indsutrial areas with their professionalism and extensive experience around the globe.
- Strong support during launch period at customer
- Participation on supplier meetings at customer
- Engineering service to solve problems related to our parts at customer
- Manage selection and rework processes at customer plant or external warehouse
- On site support of engineering changes, implementation at customer
- Immediate action and communication with customer plant
- Immediate information about any issue at customer
- Preliminary review of customer claimed products (together with customer)
- Keep image of our company within customer organisation with quick and effective response
- Biweekly reporting/audio to Sarvar Team
- Technical certificate
- Negotiational level english and german knowledge
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- IATF 16949 knowledge
If you are intersted in the position please apply below or send your CV to the following mail address email@example.com.